The Revell Vought F4U-1D Corsair: Model Set - 1:72 Scale Plane Model Building Kit is a scale replica of the Vought F4U-1D Corsair American fighter aircraft used during the Second World War.
The Corsair is regarded as one of the best fighter aircraft of the US Navy in World War II. Dreaded by the Japanese, who nicknamed it Whispering Death, it fought in the Pacific theatre of war from 1943 to 1945, achieving record-breaking success. The Corsair's concentrated firepower consisted of six 12.7 mm Browning machine guns.
- New kit form
- structured surfaces with recessed sheet metal joints
- detailed R 2800 double radial engine
- cooling flap ring optionally closed or open
- detailed cockpit with instrument panel
- 2 additional tanks
- movable propeller
- detailed chassis
- Decals for 2 US-Navy versions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.