The Revell US Landing Ship Medium - 1:144 Scale Warship Model Building Kit is a scale replica of the Landing Ship Medium American amphibious assault ship used during the Second World War.
Brought peace to the Pacific: the U.S. Navy Landing Ship Medium
Tinkering is one of the most popular hobbies. And when the result is a model that not only impresses with its attention to detail, but also with the history of its original, the hobbyist's heart beats faster. All this is offered by the US Navy Landing Ship Medium from Revell with a difficulty level of 4 (12+).
In the war effort, the LSM class was indispensable
"We go out when others come in" - this is the courageous motto of the German Society for the Rescue of Shi?brüchiger (DGzRS).
From 1944 onwards, the Landing Ship Medium (LSM class) was used by the U.S. Navy as a landing craft in the Pacific against the Japanese enemy. They were the main component of the U.S. naval force in landing troops and vehicles on beaches occupied by the enemy.
Several LSM-class Schi?e were sunk by kamikaze attacks by the end of the war - but their reputation remains legendary decades after the Second World War!
Build the U.S. Navy Landing Ship Medium in 1:144 scale true to the original now!
- Two part hull
- Detailed propulsion system
- Movable bow doors and ramp
- Detailed cargo deck
- Authentic Bofors 40mm anti aircraft gun
- 4 x 20m -Oerlikon cannon
- 3 x M4 Sherman battle tanks
- 3x CCKW 353 LKW
- 3 x CCKW 353 trucks
- Display stand
- Camouflage instructions
- Authentic representation of the following versions:
- USS LSM-399, 1954
- HS Ipopliarkhos Roussen (L164), Hellenic Navy, 1958 (ex LSM-399)
- USS LSM-322, Asiatic-Pacific Theatre, 1944 (One "battle star" for World War II service)
- Plastic model kit (non-assembled) Illustrated, multilingual assembly instructions, Decal set
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.