Model kit set consisting of the American P-51 Mustang and the German jet fighter Me262. The fighter planes engaged in fierce dogfights in the last days of the Second World War.
- Detailed surface landing gear for both machines
- Authentic representation of the following versions - Messerschmitt Bf 109 G-10
- Normandy D-Day North American P-51B Mustang
- Captain Willard Millikan, 336th F Squadron, 4th FG, May 1945
- Scope of delivery - 2 plastic model kits (unassembled), Illustrated multilingual assembly instructions, Decal colours (Revell Aqua Colour), Paint brush, Adhesive (Revell Contacta Professional Mini)
- Scale - 1:72
- Age recommendation - 10+
- Number of parts - 111
- Level - 3
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.