The Revell HMS Dreadnought: British Legends - 1:350 Scale Warship Model Building Kit is a scale replica of the HMS Dreadnought Royal Navy battleship that spawned a new generation of battleships.
The HMS Dreadnought is considered the ancestor of all battleships of the 20th century. When she was put into service in 1906, she was so revolutionary due to her armament with heavy guns of only one calibre (30.5 cm) that not only was a class of ship named after her in the Royal Navy, but "dreadnought" became the generic term for a battleship with this armament, also known as "all big gun one calibre", for all major naval powers.
- Two-piece hull
- Optionally buildable as full hull or waterline model
- One-piece main deck with wooden look
- clear parts for the bridge and spotlights
- display stand in marine look
- plastic model kit (not assembled) Illustrated, multilingual building instructions, decals
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.