The Renthal 1XR chainring tooth profiling ensures the highest level of chain retention, in all conditions. Alternating 1.8 / 3.5mm width teeth interlock with the chain for ultimate security, with no loss of efficiency.
The reduced frontal profile of the 3.5mm wide teeth increases mud clearance for the inner chain plates and extends longevity. Durability of the hard wearing 7075 T6 aluminium construction is maximised with a hard anodised surface treatment and mud evacuation grooves in the tooth bed.
- Alternating 1.8 / 3.5mm width teeth.
- CNC machined 7075 T6 Aluminum.
- Hard anodised surface finish
- Mud grooves in the tooth bed
- Ultra stiff I-Beam cross section
- Mud clearance and wear-proof profiling
- 104mm BCD.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.