Park Tool PTD-6 Preset Torque Driver Wrench
The Park Tool PTD-6 is a preset torque driver that limits torque applied to bolts/nuts, preventing over-tightening and damage to lightweight components on your bike. The PTD-6 comes with an ergonomically moulded grip and an all metal internal construction. By using a PTD-6 you will be able to safely and easily adjust the torque on your bolts at home, being certain that no damage will be done to your bike.
Top quality torque driver with an ergonomic grip and long lasting internal metal construction. Kind on your bike and kind on your hands.
- Preset to 6 Nm.
- ¼ inch hex drive.
- Includes 3, 4, 5mm Allen key and T25 Torx bits stored in the handle.
- Limits torque applied to bolts and nuts while rotating clockwise.
- All metal internal construction for long life.
- Comfortable, ergonomic composite moulded grip.
- Made in the USA.
- Covered by Park Tool's one year warranty.
Description by Val, SDJ Sports.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.