More and more folk have been asking...... "when are you going to do fatbike mudguards?" Well, we can finally say........ "you mean these.........?"
The first things you'll notice are the four arms and split lines. Why the need? Well, when the arms are overlapped the mudguard curves. By doing this we can make it longer, for more protection, which is needed on fatbikes. It also makes the structure around the arms a tad stronger, which isn't really needed as the material is thicker than usual, but still..........
In most other ways it's the same as all other Mucky Nutz Face Fenders: -
- It stops any muck, sand or snow from being flung into your face.
- It is fitted as close as possible to the knobbly bits for optimum 'muck' catching.
- It can be used on all wheel sizes.
- It protects your fork crown from getting caked, reducing the need for cleaning and servicing.
- It's the lightest front fatbike mudguard available, at just 75g.
- Uses fasteners to attach to the fork, so it's easy to fit and take off.
- It's compatible with all rigid forks designs.
- It can be used as a rear guard on some arrangements.
- When off, it's easy to clean as it's flexible and opens flat. Simply wipe it and you're done!!
- Fat Face Fender is the original fatibike fork mounted mudguard from Mucky Nutz and is protected by Unregistered Community Design rights.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.