Leeda Profil Flurocarbon Fly Fishing Tippet
The Leeda Profile flurocarbon tippet is available in a range of sizes and is low stretch with high strength and is considered to be a superior fly fishing tippet.
The flurocarbon tippet has beed designed to have zero water absorption and a parallel refractive index to water. it also has excellent sinking properties along with ultimate knot strength.
Low stretch with high strength flurocarbon tippet.
- Flurocarbon tippet.
- Low Stretch..
- High Strength.
- Superior fly fishing tippet.
- Zero water absorption.
- Parallel refractive index to water.
- Excellent sinking properties.
- Ultimate knot strength.
- 3lb, 50m, Dia. 0,125mm, 6x 1.36kg
- 4lb, 50m, Dia. 0.145mm, 5x 1.81kg
- 5lb, 50m, Dia. 0.165mm, 4x 2.27kg
- 8lb, 50m, Dia. 0.225mm, 2x 3.63kg
- 10lb, 50m, Dia. 0.245mm, 1x 4.54kg
Have zero water absorption and ultimate knot strength with the flurocarbon tippet.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.