So called, because of the Chips On Board (COB) LED tech this light uses to give off its superior glow.
Perfect for all traffic scenarios i.e. cars coming at you from the side, or to soften the glare from your mate's rear end in the peloton. With its 120° beam and reflective faceplate, Mr Chips makes sure you are seen not just from the front & rear, but from the side too. This bright bike lights long run times and lumen output of 80 lumens at the front and 44 at the rear ensures you are well seen up to at least 1.2km away, all night long.
And its secret weapon? 2 x front & 3 x rear interchangeable straps so you can swap these lights between bikes with different sized seatpost and handlebars - including aero seatposts and oversize bars.
- Dimensions: 42x42x62mm
- Weight: 35g
- Materials: UV-Resistant Industrial grade silicone, Polycarbonate Housing, Polycarbonate Optical grade PMMA Lens, Hard-Anodised aluminium fascia
- LEDs: Surface Mount (SMT) LED designed to provide maximum brightness level for up to 90% of the battery burn time for each mode
- Battery: Integrated rechargeable Lithium Ion battery
- Peak brightness: Front: 80 Lumens, Rear: 44 Lumens
- 5 Light modes: Steady high, steady low, strobe flash, fancy flash, eco flash
- Run-time: Blinder MOB front lasts 2.4 - 3.2 hours in Steady High mode, 4.1 -8 hours in Steady Low, 3.5-5.7 hours in Strobe Flash, 3.2 - 23 hours in Unique Flash and 58.6 - 75.7 hours in Eco Flash. Blinder MOB rear lasts 2 - 2.6 hours in Steady High mode, 5.6 - 6.1 hours in Steady Low, 2.7 - 4.5 hours in Strobe Flash, 2.6 -12.6 hours in Unique Flash, 53.3 - 66 hours in Eco Flash
- Waterproof: The Blinder MOB is IP67 Tested and 100% waterproof against all elements
- Beam angles (degrees): 120°
- Bar Diameters: Fits bars posts 22-32mm+ and aero.
FEATURESLens: Use of an optic design to provide a balanced ratio of beam width and distance to safely illuminate you and the path ahead. Visibility: Front light 1200+ metres. Rear light 1000+ metres Low battery indicator Integrated USB Plug Designed to be exposed to the elements, is waterproof and will not be damaged by exposure. Replaceable strap for tool-less attachment. Front: 1 x Small (22 - 27mm) 1 x Medium (27-32mm). Rear: 1 x Small (22 - 27mm) 1 x Medium (27-32mm) 1 x Long (32mm+) 4-5 hour charge time Button: Longer button push on (0.75sec) prevents accidental activation of your light. Short presses switch modes continuously. Similarly, the light is switched off with a long button push off (0.5sec). Battery storage mode provides the best longevity for your Blinder light. Repeat this procedure every 3 months thereafter if the light isn't being used. Refer to the instructions online. Testing: The Blinder MOB has been tested against the following; Drop tests, corrosion tests, UV tests, Electrical shock and static, vibration and impact, temperature and humidity, cycle testing and CE certification.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.