So called, because of the Chips On Board (COB) LED tech this light uses to give off its superior glow.
Perfect for all traffic scenarios i.e. cars coming at you from the side, or to soften the glare from your mate's rear end in the peloton. With its 120° beam and reflective faceplate, Mr Chips makes sure you are seen not just from the front & rear, but from the side too. This bright bike lights long run times and lumen output of 80 lumens at the front and 44 at the rear ensures you are well seen up to at least 1.2km away, all night long.
And its secret weapon? 2 x front & 3 x rear interchangeable straps so you can swap these lights between bikes with different sized seatpost and handlebars - including aero seatposts and oversize bars.
- Dimensions: 42x42x62mm
- Weight: 35g
- Materials: UV-Resistant Industrial grade silicone, Polycarbonate Housing, Polycarbonate Optical grade PMMA Lens, Hard-Anodised aluminium fascia
- LEDs: Surface Mount (SMT) LED designed to provide maximum brightness level for up to 90% of the battery burn time for each mode
- Battery: Integrated rechargeable Lithium Ion battery
- Peak brightness: Front: 80 Lumens, Rear: 44 Lumens
- 5 Light modes: Steady high, steady low, strobe flash, fancy flash, eco flash
- Run-time: Blinder MOB front lasts 2.4 - 3.2 hours in Steady High mode, 4.1 -8 hours in Steady Low, 3.5-5.7 hours in Strobe Flash, 3.2 - 23 hours in Unique Flash and 58.6 - 75.7 hours in Eco Flash. Blinder MOB rear lasts 2 - 2.6 hours in Steady High mode, 5.6 - 6.1 hours in Steady Low, 2.7 - 4.5 hours in Strobe Flash, 2.6 -12.6 hours in Unique Flash, 53.3 - 66 hours in Eco Flash
- Waterproof: The Blinder MOB is IP67 Tested and 100% waterproof against all elements
- Beam angles (degrees): 120°
- Bar Diameters: Fits bars posts 22-32mm+ and aero.
FEATURESLens: Use of an optic design to provide a balanced ratio of beam width and distance to safely illuminate you and the path ahead. Visibility: Front light 1200+ metres. Rear light 1000+ metres Low battery indicator Integrated USB Plug Designed to be exposed to the elements, is waterproof and will not be damaged by exposure. Replaceable strap for tool-less attachment. Front: 1 x Small (22 - 27mm) 1 x Medium (27-32mm). Rear: 1 x Small (22 - 27mm) 1 x Medium (27-32mm) 1 x Long (32mm+) 4-5 hour charge time Button: Longer button push on (0.75sec) prevents accidental activation of your light. Short presses switch modes continuously. Similarly, the light is switched off with a long button push off (0.5sec). Battery storage mode provides the best longevity for your Blinder light. Repeat this procedure every 3 months thereafter if the light isn't being used. Refer to the instructions online. Testing: The Blinder MOB has been tested against the following; Drop tests, corrosion tests, UV tests, Electrical shock and static, vibration and impact, temperature and humidity, cycle testing and CE certification.
How does Click & Collect at SDJ Sports work?
When shopping online at SDJ Sports, you can choose to click and collect your order at our warehouse in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, at the following address: SDJ Sports, 7 Titan Drive, Fengate, Peterborough, PE1 5XN United Kingdom.
- Orders are available for same day collection (during our work hours: Mon – Fri 9am - 4.30pm) provided that the order has been placed by 3pm the same day on our website (sdjsports.com) or on phone.
- Orders for click and collect can be placed on our website by selecting the “Pick up” option under "Delivery Options" at basket checkout.
- Click & collect orders can also be placed on the phone by calling our customer service team on 0148 830 402.
- Once, the order is ready for collection you will receive a “your order has been shipped” email or text. Please lookout for this, as this means that your order is ready for collection at our warehouse.
- Please bring the “your order has been shipped” email or text, along with a photo ID when you come to pick up your order.
- Please note that, although most of our items are available for same day collection, certain items will take longer to get ready for collection. If you would like to confirm that your order will be available for collection that same day, or need help with placing an order on click and collect please give our customer service team a call on: 01487 830 402.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.