Humbrol Precision Poly is a solvent-based cement suitable for plastic model kits only. Its viscosity is low to enable precision delivery of fine amounts of cement.
- Substrate - Common plastics used to manufacture model kits including polystyrene and ABS. The product works by melting the plastic on application and 'welding' two glued pieces of plastic together to form a strong bond
- Coverage - Depends on thickness of application
- Application - Directly onto plastic model kits. Features a very thin tube to deliver the product sparingly to small areas
- Drying time - Surface dry in 10-20 minutes. Fully dry in 1 hour. Drying times will vary according to ambient temperature and humidity
- How to clean - Can be removed if not fully dry by re-dissolving with Liquid Poly or more Poly Cement. Permanent once dry
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.