A dual compound variant of the ground braking Trail and Street Halo Twin Rail tyre tread. This tyre utilises 2 central rails (ridges) for reduced buzz on hard surfaces, and drive 'sleepers' between the 'rails' to give traction on loose surfaces (Halo patented). Also features overlapping low profile studs to avoid lateral flex during hard cornering, and so provide positive steering. Multi use pressures allow this one tyre to perform in almost all conditions... both on road and off road.
- Built-in Puncture Protection System reduces flats.
- Dual Compound option provides hard wearing standard durometer centre, with softer compound outer areas for increased grip in extreme cornering situations.
- Directional, universal front or rear tread.
- Knurled ground contact points.
- High quality carcass with beadlock.
- Built-in Puncture Protection System.
- Soft compound outer tread for increased cornering grip.
- Black sidewall.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.