Grayl Replacement Purifier Cartridge
Purify Water. Anywhere. Our replaceable Purifier Cartridge is suitable for the rigors of global travel, outdoor adventure, and emergency use. Full-spectrum purification (+filtration) provides ultimate protection against pathogens (viruses, bacteria, protozoa), particulates, chemicals and heavy metals.
- Virus protection. Removes 99.9999% of viruses (e.g. Hepatitis A, SARS, Rotavirus)
- Bacteria & protozoa protection. Removes 99.9999% of disease-causing bacteria (e.g. E. coli, Salmonella) and 99.999% of protozoan cysts (e.g. Giardia, Cryptosporidium).
- Improves health, flavor, odor & clarity. Filters particulates (e.g. sediment, silt), many chemicals (e.g. chlorine, benzene) and heavy metals (e.g. lead, arsenic).
- Shelf life. Stored under proper conditions, an unopened Purifier Cartridge has a shelf life of 10 years. After a cartridge has been used, it lasts at least three additional years.
- Lifespan. Replaceable purifier cartridge lasts 300 uses (40 gal / 150 L)
- Effective against viruses: 99.9999%
- Effective against bacteria: 99.9999%
- Effective against protozoan cysts: 99.999%
- Effective against particulates: Yes
- Effective against many chemicals: Yes
- Effective against many heavy metals: Yes
- Improves water flavor, odor & clarity: Yes
- Chemical-free: Yes
- Antimicrobial: Yes
- BPA-free: Yes
- Weight: 2.8 oz (80 g)
- Size: 2.9" (7.3 cm) H x 2.7" (6.7 cm) W
- Compatibility: Ultralight, Quest and Legend
- Materials: ABS food-grade plastic, food-grade silicone
- Press time: 15 seconds per 16 oz (473 ml)
- Fast flow rate: 2 liters/minute
- Lifespan: Replaceable purifier cartridge lasts 300 uses (40 gal / 150 L)
- Shelf life: Stored under proper conditions, an unopened Purifier Cartridge has a shelf life of 10 years. After a cartridge has been used, it lasts at least three additional years.
- Active technology: Electroadsorption, ultra-powdered activated carbon and silver treated zeolites. Unlike standard mechanical filtration, the Quest Purifier Bottle is powered by a patented electroadsorptive media capable of removing submicron pathogens and inorganic contaminants. With [ONE PRESS], electroadhesion and ion exchange create a powerful submicron trap for pathogens (viruses, bacteria and protozoan cysts). Additionally, the purifier media contains many embedded layers of ultra-powdered activated carbon which create a large surface area for removing toxins like chemicals and heavy metals. Silver treated zeolites, a natural antimicrobial, inhibit growth and keeps the purifier fresh between uses.
- Tested according to NSF/ANSI standards: 42 + 53
- Designed in USA
- Purifier media made in USA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.