WHEREVER THE TRAIL TAKES YOU
The Ventanawas born and bred to navigate the demands of all-mountain adventures and all-day trail riding, when comfort and confidence are essential on and off-the-bike. This shoe is built around a stout nylon shank proven on the DH World Cup circuit to power the pedals efficiently, and combined with an injected EVA cushioning midsole plus our exclusive Sensor rubber outsole that inspires confidence when scrambling over rocks and logs. The fit is secure and supportive thanks to a BOA micro-adjustable buckle and forefoot strap closure, while a reinforced heel and toe box offer protection from scrapes and impacts.
- One-piece Synchwireupper design with PU bonded mesh
- Rubber reinforced heel and toe sections
- Boa L6 dial featuring 1mm adjustment and macro release, with steel lace and soft lace guides
- Velcro forefoot strap
- Injected EVA cushioning midsole
- Sensorrubber compound engineered for durability and grip
- Stainless steel hardware
- Molded EVA footbed with medium arch support
- 417 grams (size 42)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.