READY TO ROLL OVER GRAVEL, GRADIENTS AND EVERYTHING IN-BETWEEN
The Rinconcombines a supple, breathable Synchwireupper with a stout carbon-composite plate and an aggressive, dual-injected rubber outsole for excellent traction that won’t de-laminate or break down. A supportive 3D molded footbed with Aegis anti-microbial treatment enhances comfort and fit, which is adjustable via a single BOA L6 dial featuring 1 mm adjustment and an adjustable forefoot strap. It’s a great choice for riders looking for inspired performance that’s capable on the course or Off the-beaten track.
- One-piece Synchwireupper with thermo-bonded exo-structure
- Rubber reinforced heel and toe sections
- BOA L6 dial featuring 1mm adjustment and macro release, with steel lace and soft lace guides Reflective heel tab
- Nylon-composite 2-bolt plate with dual-injected rubber outsole
- Stainless steel hardware
- 3D Molded footbed with medium arch support
- 340 grams
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.