IMPACT IS EVERYTHING
The Aether MIPS combines airy, open design with a revolution in rotational energy management to advance head protection for cyclists. Inside the Aether, a dual-density EPS foam liner helps to manage a wide range of impact energies, while also boasting deep internal channeling to provide cooling airflow. Our proprietary MIPS Spherical technology is integrated between the layers of EPS foam — instead of against the rider’s head — giving riders the benefits of MIPS without any obstruction to comfort or cooling power. Outside, a sleek 6-piece shell forms a stunning silhouette around the massive vents, which get added structural reinforcement via a shatter-resistant AURA reinforcing arch. The final touch is our Roc Loc 5+ Air fit system, featuring 3-way fit tuning, that allows easy adjustment in seconds for the ultimate in comfort.
- 11 Wind Tunnel vents with internal channeing
- Independent liners with spherical interface
- In-Mold construction with EPS liner and progressive layering
- Six-piece polycarbonate Hardbody
- Roc Loc 5+ Air MIPS
OTHER TECH AND FEATURE
- MIPS Spherical Technology — Independent liners with spherical interface
- AURA reinforcing arch
- Nanobead EPS foam
- Eyeglass grippers
- CoolFit anti-microbial padding
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.