Box of Clear (Helicopter) Bike Protection Tape - 20 Metres
We all like to look after our bikes but trying to prevent cable rubs on the frame and stone chips is hard to do.Many use clear patches but they can be quite expensive.
- 50mm in width.
- 20m in length
- 0.5mm depth approx.
- Perfect for under the downtube.
- Easy to trim to fit on your headtube
- Great for covering fork lowers.
What's it For:
- Protect your frame against abrasion, corrosion and stone chipping.
- Protect your forks against abrasion and chips.
- Backing material is PU film.
- Transparent (clear) tape.
- Acrylic adhesive.
- Very good scratch resistance.
- Very good abrasion resistance.
- Suitable for cutting.
- Box contains 20 metre roll x 50mm wide
When removing the tape we recommend warming the frame for a few seconds with a hair dryer. This warms the adhesive and allows the tape to peel off cleanly.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.