Contrast Alloy "Out In Front" Handlebar Mount - Suitable for all Garmin Edge models.
Genuine Contrast branded 'out in front' Garmin Mount and therefore superior quality when compared to some of the other non-branded cheaper copies you see online.
This particular mount fits all of the following Garmin Edge series GPS head units:
- Edge 200
- Edge 500
- Edge 510
- Edge 800
- Edge 810
- Edge 820
- Edge 1000
- Edge Touring
The Contrast Out In Front Handlebar Mount is incredibly lightweight at 36g (without 25.4mm spacer. this weighs 3g) and very stiff. You will feel save in the knowledge that your expensive Garmin will be held steady and secure, ready for your next ride.
The mounts themselves are quick and easy to fit and once fitted it will keep your Garmin away from any sweat droplets that may fall while you are out training.The mount sits in front of your stem for an optimal position so that you can see your Garmin without moving your head too much, allowing you keep concentration on what is in front of you.Features:
- Measures 85mm from centre of Bar clamp to centre of GPS dial.
- Fits 31.8 mm bars.
- Also fits 25.4mm/26mm bars using the rubber sleeve spacer provided with the bracket.
- Weighs just 36g (without 25.4mm spacer).
- Adjustable insert for 90 degree rotation.
- 2 year guarantee.
- Available in a range of colours including Black, Blue, Gunmetal and Red.
How does Click & Collect at SDJ Sports work?
When shopping online at SDJ Sports, you can choose to click and collect your order at our warehouse in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, at the following address: SDJ Sports, 7 Titan Drive, Fengate, Peterborough, PE1 5XN United Kingdom.
- Orders are available for same day collection (during our work hours: Mon – Fri 9am - 4.30pm) provided that the order has been placed by 3pm the same day on our website (sdjsports.com) or on phone.
- Orders for click and collect can be placed on our website by selecting the “Pick up” option under "Delivery Options" at basket checkout.
- Click & collect orders can also be placed on the phone by calling our customer service team on 0148 830 402.
- Once, the order is ready for collection you will receive a “your order has been shipped” email or text. Please lookout for this, as this means that your order is ready for collection at our warehouse.
- Please bring the “your order has been shipped” email or text, along with a photo ID when you come to pick up your order.
- Please note that, although most of our items are available for same day collection, certain items will take longer to get ready for collection. If you would like to confirm that your order will be available for collection that same day, or need help with placing an order on click and collect please give our customer service team a call on: 01487 830 402.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.