Adjustable Alloy Quill Handlebar Stem
These stems are a quill style fitting. This is where the pillar of the stem fits inside the fork steerer and allows up and down adjustment so you can fine tune the position of your ride.Quill stems are fitted to modern hybrid bikes, older road bikes and older mountain bikes.The easiest way to see if this stem will fit your bike is to partially remove your current quill stem. At the bottom of the quill pillar you should have the diameter etched into the steel. If it reads 22.2mm it will fit.
- Alloy 110mm stem.
- 22.2mm quill diameter to suit 1" steerer tubes.
- Adjustable from 10deg to 50deg rise.
- Quill pillar is made of stainless steel and offers 50mm of height adjustment. (If this is not long enough we sell an extra long version also)
- Handlebar clamp fits 25.4mm bars.
- Face plate has 2 bolts for easy installation.
Please be aware that due to the pillar length on this stem you may need to install new cables as your current ones may not be long enough if you plan to use the stem at its maximum extension.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.