Race Face Single Rings - Now with performance enhancing chain retention technology. Burly enough for DH Racers and Dirt Jumpers, yet light enough for XC and singlespeed riders.
Single rings are machined from 7075 aluminum and tested in some of the most punishing riding terrain. This testing results in a chainring that is built to last.
- Narrow Wide tooth profiling ensures ultimate chain retention
- Stiff 4mm plate thickness and I-beam construction transfer loads without flexing
- 7075-T6 aluminum, aerospace grade strength
- Reversible laser etched graphics
- Compatible for 9, 10 and 11 speed
- BCD Sizes 104, 110, 130
- 4 Bolt
- Example weights: 37-57g (36T: 50g)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.