Discover the evolution of the traditional Swedish goggle. arena's ultra lightweight unisex Swedix Goggles are designed for competitive swimmers and are FINA approved. The hard, split lenses ensure improved frontal vision. The thin TPR coated seals provide enhanced comfort. The Swedish-type nose bridges guarantee an excellent customized fit for different kinds of face and nose shapes. Delivered with four nose bridges and one additional strap. The dual strap is easily adjustable at the back of the head and guarantees a stable fit, even on starts and turns. These goggles are equipped with anti-fog coating, UV protection and are PVC free. This model is available with clear lenses for low-light environments and for those who prefer maximum brightness or medium-dark lenses for all uses and variable or intermediate light levels.
- The evolution of the traditional Swedish goggle
- Split lenses for improved frontal vision, TPR seals for enhanced comfort
- Delivered with four Swedish-type nose bridges for an excellent customized fit. UV protection. Dual strap
- Designed for competitive swimmers. FINA approved
- 75% Polycarbonate, 15% Silicone, 5% Thermoplastic Rubber, 3% Polyketone, 2% Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene
- Product Feature 6 - These goggles with clear lenses are ideal for low-light environments and for those who prefer maximum brightness while swimming.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.