Compact solution for all-weather bikepacking
Engineered to fit around the seat post while providing adjustability for different seat configurations this lightweight and fully waterproof Altura 2 Vortex Compact Seatpack is the ideal way to carry gear on the frame when bike packing or commuting. This is the smaller seatpack in the range, but it matches up to the same big standards.
With its welded seam construction and Hyperlon reinforced areas, it has achieved an IPX 6 waterproof rating. This means it can sustain heavy rain for long periods, making it suitable for lightweight bikepacking and commuting.
The Vortex uses a simple hook and loop mounting system with a fool proof roll top closure for adjustable volume, maxing out at 6 litres. It is finished with highly-effective reflective detailing to help improve visibility.
- Fully waterproof to level IPX6
- Welded seam construction
- Roll top closure for adjustable volume
- Hook & loop wrap mounting system
- Hyperlon & Hook mounting system
- Hyperlon reinforced areas
- Kross side release buckles
- Structured inner support
- Reflective detail
- Weight: 260g
- Dimensions: 36 x 16 x 18 cm
How does Click & Collect at SDJ Sports work?
When shopping online at SDJ Sports, you can choose to click and collect your order at our warehouse in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, at the following address: SDJ Sports, 7 Titan Drive, Fengate, Peterborough, PE1 5XN United Kingdom.
- Orders are available for same day collection (during our work hours: Mon – Fri 9am - 4.30pm) provided that the order has been placed by 3pm the same day on our website (sdjsports.com) or on phone.
- Orders for click and collect can be placed on our website by selecting the “Pick up” option under "Delivery Options" at basket checkout.
- Click & collect orders can also be placed on the phone by calling our customer service team on 0148 830 402.
- Once, the order is ready for collection you will receive a “your order has been shipped” email or text. Please lookout for this, as this means that your order is ready for collection at our warehouse.
- Please bring the “your order has been shipped” email or text, along with a photo ID when you come to pick up your order.
- Please note that, although most of our items are available for same day collection, certain items will take longer to get ready for collection. If you would like to confirm that your order will be available for collection that same day, or need help with placing an order on click and collect please give our customer service team a call on: 01487 830 402.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.