Comfort first. Gel is a cyclists best friend. If people made gel pillows we'd probably buy them. But it's in mitts that gel really makes a difference, when the vibrations from the handlebars over rough roads can strain even the strongest arms.
- Altura's tried and tested ProGel™ system is sewn into the palms, providing cushioning and shock absorption.
- Grip is enhanced by a special silicon palm print.
- Sweat won't build up inside thanks to the Altura Dry™ technology which works to wick moisture away, while the perforated palms provides ventilation to keep you cool.
- The only part of the mitts that are absorbent, are the convenient sweat wipe panels.
- When the rest of you starts to sweat, use them to dry yourself.
- Hook and loop cuff adjusters for a comfortable fit.
- Finger pull tabs make taking mitts on and off easier and as with all Altura clothing, we have added reflective detailing to help night time visibility.
- High wicking fabric
- Bonded cuff
- Progel strategically placed pads
- Easy removal finger pull tabs
- Microfibre sweat wipe panel
- Perforated palm
- Silicon palm print
- Reflective detailing
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.