Cycling classics reborn. You don't have to be into stylish retro chic to enjoy the feel of these classic crochet mitts but it helps. We've combined this timeless look with modern high-performance fabrics, to give you a mitt that feels as good as it looks.
- Originally mitts were made from leather palms, which cut into your hands when they were dry, and offered little real cushioning – just palm protection so you could keep riding after a crash.
- The Classic 2 has the Traditional Crochet string back, but underneath is a super soft synthetic suede palm with high density foam padding.
- One very special touch that you have to look closely to see, is that the thumb crochet has been replaced with a microfibre sweat panel.
- So instead of having to shred your nose on the rough crochet when you wipe it you can use the panel instead.
- Who said style has to be uncomfortable?
- Traditional crochet string back
- Synthetic suede palm with high density foam padding
- Synthetic suede hook and loop adjuster cuff
- Easy removal finger pull tabs
- Microfibre sweat wipe panel
- Perforated palm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.