Big climbs, fast attacks, all-day adventures: down-country may be an industry buzzword, but that's what so many riders have always done.
Down-country is all about: ramp up quickly, taper down quickly and repeat.
The Moventor 2.0 is ideal for the demands of mountain bikers who feel at home on steep trails.
The MTB helmet is light, well ventilated and has a deeper fit that gives more protection to the back of the head.
When the path points downwards, the 10 air inlets and 9 air outlets provide good ventilation.
Thanks to the Zoom Ace MTB adjustment system, the helmet can be individually adjusted to your head.
This is especially important when going off-road.
- Multi-Shell In-Mould for a permanent connection between the outer shell and the shock-absorbing helmet material (EPS)
- Zoom-Ace-MTB: Height-adjustable adjustment system to adapt to the head circumference
- Ponytail Compatibility: Helmet great for ponytail wearers
- Laterally adjustable, non-slip TriVider strap system
- Cast-in bottom shell for extra durability
- QUIN ready - easy upgrade with the separately available QUIN fall detection chip
- GoggFit: device that allows to attach glasses when the athlete does not need them while riding
- Ventilation: Excellent ventilation through 10 air inlets and 9 air outlets
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.