Big climbs, fast attacks, all-day adventures: down-country may be an industry buzzword, but that's what so many riders have always done.
The MTB helmet is light, well ventilated and has a deeper fit that gives more protection to the back of the head.
When the path points downwards, the 10 air inlets and 9 air outlets provide good ventilation.
Thanks to the Zoom Ace MTB adjustment system, the helmet can be individually adjusted to your head.
This is especially important when going off-road.
In addition to the large number of well-thought-out features for off-road use, the MIPS model has impact protection.
This should especially protect the brain if the cyclist's head becomes askew during a fall.
- Multi-Shell In-Mould for a permanent connection between the outer shell and the shock-absorbing helmet material (EPS)
- Zoom-Ace-MTB: Height-adjustable adjustment system to adapt to the head circumference
- Ponytail Compatibility: Helmet great for ponytail wearers
- Laterally adjustable, non-slip TriVider strap system
- Cast-in bottom shell for extra durability
- QUIN ready - easy upgrade with the separately available QUIN fall detection chip
- MIPS: Impact protection that mainly protects the brain if the cyclist hits the head in a fall.
- GoggFit: device that allows to attach glasses when the athlete does not need them while riding
- Ventilation: Excellent ventilation through 10 air inlets and 9 air outlets
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.