The ABUS MoDrop masters every terrain and every driving style and always makes you want more.
Equipped with our MTB-specific adjustment system and the TriVider webbing distributors, this helmet offers many features that increase wearing comfort.
When downhill, the height-adjustable, umbrella-like visor protects against low hanging branches.
Thanks to the two-part outer shell of the helmet, the lower edge can also be protected.
This also allows a lot of freedom in design.
And that can really be seen with the MoDrop.
Visually and functionally, the helmet combines everything that a good off-road driver needs.
- Multi-Shell In-Mould for a permanent connection between the outer shell and the shock-absorbing helmet material (EPS)
- Zoom-Ace-MTB: Height-adjustable adjustment system for adaptation to the head circumference
- Ponytail compatibility: Helmet well suited for pigtail wearers
- Laterally adjustable, non-slip TriVider webbing distributor
- Cast-in lower shell for additional durability
- QUIN ready - easy upgrade with the separately available QUIN chip for fall detection
- GoggFit: Device that enables a goggle to be fixed when the athlete does not need it while driving
- Ventilation: Excellent ventilation for this type of helmet through 6 air inlets and 8 air outlets
- Bug net: Comprehensive protection against insects
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.