THE DUO FOR TWICE THE SECURITY
With twice the protection in the form of a robust steel cable and an overlapping steel sleeve, this ABUS Coil Cable Lock provides twice the security.
This ABUS bike lock makes stealing exceptionally difficult for bicycle thieves. The Coil Cable Lock Steel-O-Flex Centuro 860 comprises 20 mm-thick, overlapping steel sleeves made of specially hardened steel which cover the steel cable inside, thereby providing double the security. It is therefore considerably more difficult to sever that cable than one in a simple cable lock. We particularly recommend using the Steel-O-Flex Centuro 860 to secure high-quality bikes and as protection in areas with a medium risk of theft.
- 20 mm thick, overlapping steel shells protect the internal steel cable
- Plastic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle’s paintwork
- The steel shells, the case as well as supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of special hardened steel
Operation and use:
- Good protection at medium theft risk
- Recommended for securing good bicycles
- The longer the cable, the easier the bicycle can be locked to a fixed object
- QuickSnap – One-button operation with simple mount on the saddle clamp bolts
- QuickSnap RBU – One-button operation with flexible steel band suitable for different post shapes with a diameter of 20 - 42 mm
- Variable lock positioning owing to the rotation of the mount in 15° intervals
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.