The first vehicle developed by AMG in its own right, with the wide grille and its large star, the long bonnet, the striking doors and the gills behind the front fenders, is reminiscent of the legendary Mercedes-Benz Gullwings from the mid-fifties. The two-seater is powered by the world's largest standard V8 engine with 6.3 liters and 420 kW of power. The SLS offers remarkable performance and exciting driving dynamics. From 0 to 100 km / h the two-door accelerates in just 3.8 seconds, from 0 to 200 km / h in 12.0 seconds. Its top speed is 317 kilometers per hour. The wing doors can be, according to the original, in the model as the hood move upwards.
- faithfully reproduced body with fine surface textures
- Detailed interior with authentic instrument board and textured seats
- Separate, movable bonnet
- very detailed, multi-part 8-cylinder engine
- faithfully imitated rims and brakes
- articulating front axle
- detailed suspension
- moving wheels
- detailed chassis
- chrome plated parts
- comprehensive decal with international marks (D, NL, F, CH, GB)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.