USA Shipping Information
Product is shipped from our UK warehouse using express post. Please note: any customs and duties fees that may be payable are the responsibility of the customer. For more information visit the US Borders & Customs website
During the Iraq War of 2003 and the subsequent occupation, the M1 Abrams served as the main tank of the US military. While the M1A2 SEP was a highly modernized version including electronics improvements and so on, the US military found that it faced a new threat during the occupation from 2004 onwards, namely in close-quarters urban situations with weapons such as mines and hand-held weapons.
Tank Urban Survival Kits (TUSK) were developed to counter such threats, and the original TUSK I added block-shaped reactive armor to the tank sides as well as an anti-mine underplate, additional M2 heavy machine gun above the main gun, and shields for the loader. The TUSK II upgrade further added shields for the commander and the distinctive tile-shaped reactive armor, although these were not fitted to all M1A2 SEPs.
- This is a 1/35 scale assembly kit model of the M1A2 SEP Abrams tank with the TUSK II urban survival kit
- Length: 280mm
- Width: 127mm
- The model replicates the tank's imposing form including unique tile-shaped reactive armor, commander and loader shields and M2 machine gun on the main gun
- Model can be made to feature defensively-upgraded TUSK II or TUSK I systems
- Complex reactive armor is constructed with few parts and little fuss
- Includes commander and loader figures (total 2)
- Comes with TUSK I and 2 types of TUSK II markings
- From the tile-shaped reactive armor to the M2 heavy machine gun above the main gun, the model captures the tank's powerful form
- Complex shields on top of the turret are recreated with transparent parts
- Mounted M2 heavy machine gun and spotlight add further realism
- Unique TUSK II tile-shaped reactive armor can be installed using a small number of parts
- VCU (Vapor Compression Unit) specific to M1A2 SEP on hull rear is faithfully reproduced
- Latest M1A2 hull features such as battery panel on top of engine room are included
- The front draw-bar mirrors that on the rear tank
- Parts recreate the "belly-armor" that provided protection from mines and improvised explosive devices
- Includes 2 commander & loader figures wearing body armor and in realistic pose
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.