USA Shipping Information
Product is shipped from our UK warehouse using express post. Please note: any customs and duties fees that may be payable are the responsibility of the customer. For more information visit the US Borders & Customs website
Throughout WWII, Germany carried out an extensive program of armored vehicle development, deploying a vast range of armored vehicles to the front line.
Amongst these vehicles, the compact 4WD Sd.Kfz.222 remains one of the most famous and popular. Featuring welded plate armor particular to German vehicles at that time, the Sd.Kfz.222 was fitted with a rotating open top turret protected by grenade deflecting mesh screens. The 222 was equipped with an anti-tank and anti-aircraft 20mm main gun and a 7.92mm machine gun. Featuring a 4WD chassis with fully independent suspension and optional 4-wheel steering, it had a top speed of 90km/h. An exceptional off-road vehicle, the Sd.Kfz.222 was seen on all fronts throughout the middle phases of WWII.
- Comes with photo-etched parts
- Tamiya presents an upgraded version of the popular Sd.Kfz.222
- 1/35 scale
- Overall length: 134mm
- Width: 57mm
- Photo-etched parts are provided for more realistic replication of the hatch
- Turned aluminum gun barrel for 20mm main gun
- Jerry cans and drum cans for diorama
- Totally new decal markings based on the latest historical research
- Comes with one figure
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.