USA Shipping Information
Product is shipped from our UK warehouse using express post. Please note: any customs and duties fees that may be payable are the responsibility of the customer. For more information visit the US Borders & Customs website
Slime Tyre Sealant Bottle 16oz
Note: These are all sold as single bottles but you can use multibuy for greater savings and discounts.
Slime sealant utilizes a state-of-the-art blend of environmentally friendly fibers, binders, polymers and proprietary congealing agents.
These agents come together and clot within the tube and the green goo transports the clotting agents to the puncture and and tightly packs itself into the puncture, preventing and repairing flats with a flexible long lasting plug.
- Formulated and tested for use in all tube tyres.
- Once installed, Slime remains liquid and will not harden or dry out.
- Guaranteed for 2 years once fitted.
- Super quick, simple and easy to use.
- As the tube rotates, centrifugal force pushes the sealant outwards creating a layer of protection which repairs punctures as and when they occur.
- Includes valve core remover and installation tube.
- Designed for Schrader inner tubes, (not suitable for Presta tubes)
- Suitable for bicycle, motorcross bike, wheel barrow, buggies and scooters.
- Each bottle contains 473ml or 16oz of Slime sealant.
Please Note, there are some limitations:
- ?Slime is not guaranteed to repair punctures caused by gashes from glass or metal or on punctures greater than 1/8" (3mm).
- Not recommended for tubeless tyres.
- Not intended for use in tubes that lose pressure from bead leaks, damaged rims, faulty valves or sidewall punctures.
- Not designed for Presta valve tubes.
- Always use brand new inner tubes as the product can not be guaranteed on worn or already damaged tubes.
How to use:
- Unscrew valve dust cap.
- Unscrew the valve core from inside the valve with the included valve core remover tool (the tool is the black bottle cap).
- Attach the provided filler tube to both the bottle and valve.
- Squeeze in the recommended amount of sealant.
- Screw valve core back into the valve.
- Inflate tyre to recommended air pressure (this is indicated on the outside of your tyre).
- Screw on the dust cap which you removed at the start.
- Spin the tyre to distribute sealant to the puncture area (if being used as a repair).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.