USA Shipping Information
Product is shipped from our UK warehouse using express post. Please note: any customs and duties fees that may be payable are the responsibility of the customer. For more information visit the US Borders & Customs website
From Road and Cross-Country disciplines to World Cup DH podiums, the Fly is one of stiffest and most dependable performance tools in the SDG portfolio. The I-Fly uses a nylon glass fibre, solid beam constructed base, with a honeycomb core, creating one of the lightest strength to weight saddle connections in the world.
All Fly models incorporate an EVA foam, minimalistically designed with a snag-less, flat-forward, NO BS approach. Ideal for advanced cyclists with limited seated movements and those who prefer narrower, stiffer saddles.
The Fly series is for power and performance, catering to a wide spectrum of disciplines and available in multiple designs.
- Light and strong technologically advanced with minimalistic design
- Flat forward platform
- Rear buzz-cut
- Lightweight EVA foam
- Lowered profile nylon glass base
- 2 piece cover with kevlar sides
- I-Beam Technology:
- Patented SDG Monorail Technology
- Honeycomb Structure reduces weight
- Micro fine-tuning for precision fit
- Ultimate strength to weight ratio
- Weight: TBC
- Dimensions: 257mm x 128mm
- Disciplines: Mtn (XC, Trail, Enduro, DH), CX, & Road (Endurance & Racing)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.