USA Shipping Information
Product is shipped from our UK warehouse using express post. Please note: any customs and duties fees that may be payable are the responsibility of the customer. For more information visit the US Borders & Customs website
The Ridge Line Series is our entry level trail mountain bike range, offering you exceptional value, great performance and reliability. Catering for standard and Boost fitments, our Ridge Line wheels are designed as a no fuss option for all trail riders. With a generous 30mm internal width Ridge Line wheels increase tyre volume and maximise the available grip on offer. The tubeless compatible rim profile also allows you to run your choice of traditional or tubeless systems. Our RL hubs use a smooth 5 pawl 30 click engagement drive, a cro-mo axle and freehub as well as sealed bearings, to deliver great performance and compatibility. 100% hand built and supplied pre-taped, Ridge Line wheels are tubeless ready from the box.
- Front Standard: 100 x 15mm thru, (100 x QR5/9mm QR adaptor available aftermarket)
- Front Boost: 110 x 15mm thru
- Rear Standard: 142 x 12mm thru
- Rear Boost: 148 x 12mm thru
- Spokes: Black plain gauge spokes
- Nipples: Black brass
- Rim Depth: 17.7mm
- Internal Width: 30mm
- External Width: 35mm
- Rim Joint type: Pinned
- Front Hub Spacing: 100mm or 110mm Boost
- Rear spacing: 142mm or 148mm Boost
- Freehub: Shimano HG type
- Freehub Body: Cro-mo steel
- Drive System: RL 5 Pawl (Road HG) 30 engagement points (12 degree)
- Disc Mount: 6 Bolt
- Recommended Tyre size: 2.25-2.8"
- Tubeless: Tubeless ready
- Colour: Anodised black hub and rim with subtle white decals
Available in 15 x 110 mm boost and 15 x 100 mm options.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.