USA Shipping Information
Product is shipped from our UK warehouse using express post. Please note: any customs and duties fees that may be payable are the responsibility of the customer. For more information visit the US Borders & Customs website
THE CHAIN LOCK THAT PROVIDES FLEXIBILITY
The Chain Lock Steel-O-Chain 5805 is particularly suitable for cyclists who often find themselves in areas with a low risk of theft
The flexibility provided by chain locks is ideal for cyclists who often need to lock their bike up in different locations. The clear advantage of the Chain Lock Steel-O-Chain 5805, with its 5 mm square chain made from specially hardened steel, is its flexibility. It offers numerous options for locking your bike securely to various objects. Ideal objects include sturdy bike stands or lampposts, as long as the bike does not hinder anyone else when left there.
- 5 mm square chain with textile sleeve to protect against damage to the paintwork
- The chain is made of specially hardened steel
Operation and use:
- Good protection at low theft risk
- Recommended for securing low-value bicycles
- The longer the chain, the easier the bicycle can be locked to a fixed object
- For protected transportation we recommend, for example, the frame bags ST 2012, ST 2200, ST 2250 or the ST 8130 L
- Very easy to use, because only one end of the chain has to be locked
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.