The Skate/BMX helmet was launched back in 1998, and is an absolute classic that served as a template for many others to follow. This regular shaped halfshell lid became famous in 1999 when it protected skateboard legend Tony Hawk from a serious injury while attempting a full loop. The injected color line is manufactured with a less elaborated coloring process allowing us to offer it at a lower price range.
- Material: ABS Hardshell, EPS Impact Foam.
- Fit: Tuned Fit System.
- Ventilation: 13 Aerodynamic Vents, Air Flow Channels.
- Die Cut Padding Kit in 2 sizes.
- Colours: Black, White, Grey or Olive.
- Sizing: S/M: 54-56cm, L/XL: 57-59cm.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.