Combining the two most popular lights for your handlebar and helmet in a stylish limited edition teal that is exclusive to SDJ Sports.
MaXx-D Mk13 Front Handlebar Light
Need a light with a powerful output that simultaneously highlights the edge of the trail, without compromising the far-reaching beam, AND automatically adjusting output in tune with the terrain? Then look no further than the Maxx D; perfect for aggressive riding on singletrack and technical terrain, thanks to its combination of lenses and Reflex Technology.
In the box: MaXx-D MK13 GMB, QR Handlebar Bracket (31.8mm - 35.0mm), Fast Charger, QS Guide.
- Output - 4000 lumens Reflex Boost, 2500 constant
- Weight - 310grams
- Burntime - Min 2 hrs Max 36 hrs
- Battery Capacity - 11600 mAh Li ion
- Dimensions (mm) - Length - 115, Head - 54, Back – 50
- LED’s - 4x XPL2
Diablo Mk12 Front Helmet Light
Triple LED’s create a wide beam, combined with fast mode changing TAP technology, the Diablo’s increased 1800 lumen output will enable you to pin most trails that are in front of the wheel. With a lightwight, CNC engineered aluminium body the Diablo gives you licence to raise hell on the trail!
In the box: Diablo MK12 GMB, Handlebar Bracket, Helmet Mount, Lanyard, Fast Charger, USB Charge Cable, QS Guide.
- Output - 1850 lumens
- Weight - 120grams
- Burntime - Min 1 hr Max 24 hrs
- Battery Capacity - 3400 mAh Li ion
- Dimensions (mm) - Length - 115, Head - 41, Back - 33
- LED's - 3 XPL2
How does Click & Collect at SDJ Sports work?
When shopping online at SDJ Sports, you can choose to click and collect your order at our warehouse in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, at the following address: SDJ Sports, 7 Titan Drive, Fengate, Peterborough, PE1 5XN United Kingdom.
- Orders are available for same day collection (during our work hours: Mon – Fri 9am - 4.30pm) provided that the order has been placed by 3pm the same day on our website (sdjsports.com) or on phone.
- Orders for click and collect can be placed on our website by selecting the “Pick up” option under "Delivery Options" at basket checkout.
- Click & collect orders can also be placed on the phone by calling our customer service team on 0148 830 402.
- Once, the order is ready for collection you will receive a “your order has been shipped” email or text. Please lookout for this, as this means that your order is ready for collection at our warehouse.
- Please bring the “your order has been shipped” email or text, along with a photo ID when you come to pick up your order.
- Please note that, although most of our items are available for same day collection, certain items will take longer to get ready for collection. If you would like to confirm that your order will be available for collection that same day, or need help with placing an order on click and collect please give our customer service team a call on: 01487 830 402.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.