Never before has an entry-level model from Schwalbe been so good! This update was really worth it.
The K-Guard puncture protection, a smooth 50-EPI carcass and the improved Silica compound give the Lugano II impressive race performance at an excellent price.
- Tyre Type: Clincher.
- Rotational tread pattern.
- Enhanced speed / lower rolling resistance due to the new tread compound and profile.
- Improved safety over cheaper tyres due to wider lateral bands for optimal grip at all angles of lean.
- K-Guard Nylon High Density Puncture Protector.
- Optimised dual-compound technology.
- Part of the Schwalbe Active range.
- Puncture resistance via Internal belt.
- Intended use: Training & Fitness, Touring & Commuting, Race, Time Trial & Triathlon.
- Range of colours and sizes available.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.